Minty soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My first time trying to rebatch worked out great! The soap that I used was good, but I mistakenly put my FO (Herbalicious from NS) that turns soap purple to my white part of soap instead of my purple (Color scheme was purple, white, and black). so, instead of disliking perfectly good soap that didn't please my aesthetics I just threw it n my crockpot and heated it up until I could put it back into my mold. I can tell ya'll and am quite pleased with how it turned out. I'm not too in love with the scent, smells too close to toothpaste to me but eh, whatever.

Attachments

• IMG_2559.JPG
    IMG_2559.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_2555.JPG
    IMG_2555.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 35
very nice!! glad your rebatch turned out. I did one last week and added a whole bunch of water to it but I think once it dries out it should be ok. how much water did you add when you put it in the crockpot. did you grate it or just cut in chunks? I need to figure it out for the next time :)

very nice!! glad your rebatch turned out. I did one last week and added a whole bunch of water to it but I think once it dries out it should be ok. how much water did you add when you put it in the crockpot. did you grate it or just cut in chunks? I need to figure it out for the next time :)

I used about a 1/2 cup of water and I just chop it up into like quarter chucks. But water amounts vary from batch size, so I would do some research into the forum.

Latest posts

Back