Miniature and not so miniature items I made (polymer clay and resin)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anstarx

Reaction score
Dug up some old phone photos and figured I should share. Polymer clay and resin were my go-to hobby before I moved so I have enough space to try soap making. I'm feeling a lil' burnout lately from soap making and considering taking a break, make less soap, and go back to polymer clay and resin a bit. At least these two don't take up much space...
I left my teaching position last year so many of these ended up being my farewell gifts to my students.
2.jpg
8.jpg

Let's start with the easy ones. The gummy bears are resin poured in actual gummy bear molds. They are very fun to make and just nice to hold. May make some earrings from them.
6.jpg
7.jpg

Lollipops and candy canes. The huge lollipop ended up being a key chain like the candy canes, the smaller ones became ear studs.
3.jpg
1.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

A collegue of mine is a fanantic of miniature pastries so I made these for her. Add in the shaved ice (resin+sand) because it was summer. They aren't made into anything. She just likes looking at them.

Dug up some old phone photos and figured I should share. Polymer clay and resin were my go-to hobby before I moved so I have enough space to try soap making. I'm feeling a lil' burnout lately from soap making and considering taking a break, make less soap, and go back to polymer clay and resin a bit. At least these two don't take up much space...
I left my teaching position last year so many of these ended up being my farewell gifts to my students.
View attachment 50785View attachment 50786
Let's start with the easy ones. The gummy bears are resin poured in actual gummy bear molds. They are very fun to make and just nice to hold. May make some earrings from them.
View attachment 50787View attachment 50788
Lollipops and candy canes. The huge lollipop ended up being a key chain like the candy canes, the smaller ones became ear studs.
View attachment 50789View attachment 50790View attachment 50791View attachment 50792
A collegue of mine is a fanantic of miniature pastries so I made these for her. Add in the shaved ice (resin+sand) because it was summer. They aren't made into anything. She just likes looking at them.
I’ve always been fascinated with miniatures. These are fabulous. The croissant...oh my! ♥️

These are so good right down to the brown crust on the bread now im hungry

Those are so neat! The little croissants look delicious!

Looking at the last pic with the little toast slices - top left, what's on that one? Is that banana slices or boiled egg slices or something else? Bottom left - what is the pink and white on the toast?

Those are so neat! The little croissants look delicious!

Looking at the last pic with the little toast slices - top left, what's on that one? Is that banana slices or boiled egg slices or something else? Bottom left - what is the pink and white on the toast?
Those are banana slice from a banana clay cane I bought. They are usually for nail arts but I found them very handy with miniatures (mostly because I can't make canes lol). I was thinking a banana nutella toast hehe.
The pink and white one was my attempt at a pop tart-esque toast. Didn't look the way I wanted becasue the sprinkles were too big.

Those croissants look edible! So talented! I wouldn't mind looking at more as you make em hehe miniatures fascinate me too.

Latest posts

Back