Minecraft Server question

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

Reaction score
I am looking for a central place to play Minecraft with my 2 kids (both iPad) and me (PC - bedrock). So we can expand our world together. I have been looking into a monthly subscription for some paid servers, but the companies recommend subscriptions of 15 euros a month. I find this quite a lot. I was hoping for an option which costs me only a few euros.

Are there cheaper/better ways to arrange this?

I am looking for a central place to play Minecraft with my 2 kids (both iPad) and me (PC - bedrock). So we can expand our world together. I have been looking into a monthly subscription for some paid servers, but the companies recommend subscriptions of 15 euros a month. I find this quite a lot. I was hoping for an option which costs me only a few euros.

Are there cheaper/better ways to arrange this?
thanks in advance for any help

JuLeeRenee

Reaction score
Y'all are using bedrock so friend each other. Once y'all are friends, one of you can make a world and be able to play with each other. Who ever is joining one world just go to the friends tab and the person who is hosting it should be there.
Screenshot 2022-05-06 221407.png

The servers on bedrock isn't one that you would want if you and your kids want to play together. The only time you have to worry about a server to play with your kids is if you use the java version.

JuLeeRenee

Reaction score
My teenage boys say that is accurate.

Pax adds: if you are all on the same wifi, you can join each others' world's via LAN

Lan only works if you have a router/modem. I unfortunately have just a modem.

Latest posts