Milk Recipes

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gbtreasures

Reaction score
My question deals with making soap from milk instead of water. Can you use milk recipes for the hp method or is it only good for cp method? Is there an advantage to one method over the other?? I've read where you need to be concerned with the temp. and keep it chilled. If this is so, then how can you use the hp method & milk recipes?
Thank you all!

I'm a goat milk soaper exclusively and also a CP soapier exclusively! Don't know about HP, but I have a great success rate with my tried-and-true method for keeping a nice off-white goat milk CP bar!

Paul.... :) :wink:

Your goatsmilk salt soaps are wonderful! My son's dry patches disappeared and it was after he started using the salt soap. Coincidence?? I don't know. I do know that I forgot to get the cream that the dr. recommended and when I finally did, my son said, "I don't need the cream! They are going away by themself!" Thank you for your response on the milk soaps. Are there any other advantages to cp over hp?
Thank you!
:wink:

gbtreasures said:
Your goatsmilk salt soaps are wonderful! My son's dry patches disappeared and it was after he started using the salt soap. Coincidence?? I don't know. I do know that I forgot to get the cream that the dr. recommended and when I finally did, my son said, "I don't need the cream! They are going away by themself!" Thank you for your response on the milk soaps. Are there any other advantages to cp over hp?
Thank you!
:wink:

I'm so glad my salt bars helped your sons skin issues! 8) :D Your testimonial is one that brought tears to my eyes! To know you can produce something natural with your own hands that can help someone is a great, great feeling! Thank you so much! :D
I have never made a batch of HP soap, only CP, so I am the wrong person to ask, as I am biased! I just love CP soaping. I LOVE GM RTCP soap making!

Paul.... ;) :wink:

Back