Milk powders and salts

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennyannlowe

Reaction score
I want to sample a different number of additives that I have not yet tried. I want to find a source where I can purchase a very small amount of a number of items. I want to get it all from one place. Like the himyla. Pink salt, coconut milk powder, soy milk powder, yogurt powder, goat milk powder, some clays, some other items I am not thinking of. But I'd like to buy a couple a couple dollars worth of many items. I'd like to make tiny test batches to see what I like best. What would be the cheapest way? Any sources are fine, even etsy, ebay, Facebook....

I won't be getting any fragrances, or mica or oils or butters now. Just the additives I want to try.

Any suggestions?

I know I could probably get many items from walmart, but there are the other items like clays that I can't get. Plus I want many samples, not full sizes yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finding a one stop shop is usually a bit difficult. I would start by looking at WSP or Bulk Apothecary maybe NG. I don't purchase my milks from soap companies. You could also try Amazon.

Did you try NDA? I know they have several clays, powders, extracts and stuff but I don't think they sell any sample sizes, not the clays atleast.

Did you try NDA? I know they have several clays, powders, extracts and stuff but I don't think they sell any sample sizes, not the clays atleast.

And they have a high minimum order, last I knew it was $100, haven't bought in a while because of that. High quality, huge selection and excellent service though.

Back