Milk Mahem

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I do the 50/50 split, that's exactly what I do. I add enough powdered milk to make it full milk (generally cold). I mix the powdered into the other milk to dissolve. Then stickblend into my oils and then add my lye solution.

I don't have the time or inclination to slowly add lye to frozen milk. I can get the same result easier.

I like it! That way it's still 'full milk' but with no water issues. Very interesting

When I do the 50/50 split, that's exactly what I do. I add enough powdered milk to make it full milk (generally cold). I mix the powdered into the other milk to dissolve. Then stickblend into my oils and then add my lye solution.

I don't have the time or inclination to slowly add lye to frozen milk. I can get the same result easier.

Ok, Now, I get it. I had to reread that. I haven't had issues with frozen milk or 50/50 yet. I guess I should bump the challenge up and try to make a white milk soap?

I followed shunt advice and do the same slurry it in a bit of water and add to oils. I just wonder if I would have enough time with milk to do some swirls?

i used the split method and i had no problem with acceleration. :)

Thank you Shunt:) , then I should think what colors I want in it, I am kind of struggling with the name, I want to name my milk soaps with one name and I will advice it to Health Canada with at least 5 colors, so I have different options.
anyone have a good name for Milk soaps?

Latest posts

Back