Midwest fragrance

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you so much for these reviews!!! Ive been wanting to try them out but with little soap reviews Ive been hesitant. This was so helpful! Has anyone tried Iced Woods?

thank you so much for these reviews!!! Ive been wanting to try them out but with little soap reviews Ive been hesitant. This was so helpful! Has anyone tried Iced Woods?
The iced vanilla woods? No but I have a bottle. I’ll crack it open and mix some up here next week. Black ice is a good male fragrance. Smells a lot like the black tree shape air freshener for cars.

Ah thanks! thats the one! Ill keep an eye out for your review. Thanks so much.
Iced vanilla woods isn’t bad, however it did accelerate slightly and might(pretty certain not 100% we will say %80) have darkened the color of soap a little bit. Could have been the new Shea I used, however it only accelerated slightly nothing major. I soaped at about 110 %39 lye concentration

thanks for the update! Good to know that it accelerates slightly and note about discoloration. I can plan for those knowing it ahead of time. I really appreciate the review!

Latest posts

Back