Micamoma : colour advice

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamansavon

Reaction score
I can't spend to much on colours so was thinking of getting the three primary colours, cyan, yellow and magenta and then some white and blend colours from there.
Does anyone know which colours from micamoma correspond to the three primary colours?
Thanks

I'm not sure you'll find those exact matches; I ordered from them and went to the next level, sunshine yellow, royal navy blue and hot purple make some decent representatives of their colours.
That being said, I won't order from them again. They charged me an inscrutable amount which was a bit higher than the calculated total, and multiple times when visiting the site I was directed to some dodgy looking things instead.
For preference I would recommend the soap kitchen if you're looking for a UK site.

I'm not sure you'll find those exact matches; I ordered from them and went to the next level, sunshine yellow, royal navy blue and hot purple make some decent representatives of their colours.
That being said, I won't order from them again. They charged me an inscrutable amount which was a bit higher than the calculated total, and multiple times when visiting the site I was directed to some dodgy looking things instead.
For preference I would recommend the soap kitchen if you're looking for a UK site.
Gosh, that's awful.
I thought they were a good place to get things. I'll look at the Soap Kitchen

Gosh, that's awful.
I thought they were a good place to get things. I'll look at the Soap Kitchen
I was really surprised too! I only pushed through my initial impression because I had heard good things, but the pricing was the last straw. On the upside I did get what I had ordered and it seems good quality.

Back