Mica matches

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a mix of Nurture and Mad Mica micas. Over the years, MM seem to have stayed pretty much the same, whereas NS is always throwing out old micas for better replacements that are almost identical. I can't keep up with the changes at NS! I'm ordering new supplies from NS but don't want to duplicate them with the MM micas I have. Is there a list somewhere of what NS mica is identical/near identical to the MM form?

I tried to start a thread a long time ago, since I was finding that both companies had the same mica named differently. It was disappointing to order one, thinking it would be new and ending up with a color I already had. That said, which ones are you looking at? I pretty much use Nurture exclusively now. I quit ordering from Mad Micas when they stopped carrying FOs.

I wish MM would have consistent pictures of all of their micas in product. It has been a hassle going through customer reviews trying to find a picture of how their micas perform in cp and even then it can be a crapshoot.

I wish MM would have consistent pictures of all of their micas in product. It has been a hassle going through customer reviews trying to find a picture of how their micas perform in cp and even then it can be a crapshoot.

Yes I agree that is really a weak point on their website. What few pictures they have are small. I'm surprised they haven't rectified that by now.

Latest posts

Back