1. We are helping test out a new project for soapmakers. Soapmaking Friend. If you are interested in providing feedback and help guide this project to include all you want to see in a recipe builder and calculator please PM an Admin or post in the Announcements forum. Your feedback is really needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Metal shelves, sources for signs/covers/etc?

Discussion in 'Labels and Packaging' started by NsMar42111, Aug 11, 2018.

Help Support Soapmaking Forum by donating:

Tags:
  1. Aug 11, 2018 #1

NsMar42111

NsMar42111

NsMar42111

I'm guessing this falls under packaging? LOL

The store where I have my soap went to the regular steel retail shelving. I'm looking for the sign holders and such, but all I'm finding is having to order 100 of them. I only need like 10 ! Plus I'd like to cover the shelves with something, I know when I worked retail we'd get rolls of colored cardboard/plastic to peg down but I can't find anything to order. Has anyone dealt with this? I looked at uline and poked around amazon with no luck, and google is not my friend for this...

2. Aug 11, 2018 #2

cmzaha

cmzaha

cmzaha

Supporting Member

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
  3. Aug 11, 2018 #3

earlene

earlene

earlene

Grandmother & Soaper Lifetime Supporter

Yes, both those links Carolyn provides are products we used to line the shelves in the restaurant when we owned a restaurant after I retired. I still use the second mesh product to line some of my soap trays for curing soaps. The solid plastic is great for keeping the product off the metal. The second product is great for putting wet dishes on after they run through the dishwasher and may still be a tiny bit damp, because there is a bit of air flow under the items placed on the mesh. That's why I like it for my soap. And the mesh is really easy to cut to size, whereas the solid plastic sheets are not.