Mesh Beach Shoes - Advice?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
On June 11, I placed an order for a pair of Mesh Beach Shoes. I received them 4 weeks later on July 14 with apologies for the delayed shipping. When I placed the order, I was advised that if I normally wear a half-size to go up to the next whole number. My shoe size is 8 1/2 so I ordered a 9. When the order arrived, not only were the shoes too big, they were cheaply made, soft with little arch support. Horrible! The bag they came in was clearly marked EUR size 40-41! Had I known, I would have ordered EUR size 39 which fits me.

Now here's my problem...
I contacted them by Email to request a return. The response was a form letter saying they would reply as soon as possible but they had received so many emails it would take time. Since I've heard nothing from them, I tried to contact them this morning by email for returns again and by phone. The email no longer works. The phone number works but is an automated system that clicks off in 30 seconds.

I feel these guys are stonewalling, although they advertise "EASY RETURNS"!!! How do I get these guys? If I post a negative review I doubt it will be published.

Any and all advice deeply appreciated.

Attachments

• Order #18775 confirmed.pdf
    46.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Order Shipped.pdf
    44.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Refund policy – Mesh Beach Shoes.pdf
    38.6 KB · Views: 10
Did you pay with paypal or credit card? If so, file a dispute. Since the company email has been disabled and the phone system isn't working properly, you may have a case of fraud and can get your money back.

Did the shoes come from a US company or from overseas? Some international companies, especially from China run scams like this. They will offer a refund once the items are returned but you have to pay for the shipping and it can be more then the item is worth.

Thanks to both of you. I'll give it a go and see what happens.
Thank You.gif

Latest posts

Back