Merry Mistletoe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quiltertoo

Reaction score
I made a batch of soap today. It was Merry Mistletoe from Candle Science. My house smells like Christmas is here. A beautiful scent. No accel. or discolor. It stayed very fluid and scent is strong. I only had a 1 oz. sample but I am definitely ordering more of this fragrance.

Mary Lou

I have this one in the set I'm testing from CS. It is a Christmas tree scent with more complexity. To my nose, it is similar to BB's Christmas Forest with an added citrus floral element. It is very well balanced. It discolored very lightly to a pinkish tan. The scent was strong and beautiful from day 1 but is fading a little with cure (past 2 months for me). I don't think it'll survive for a year but I think it'll be fine for 6 months.

CS has another one called Mistletoe which has an off scent that I didn't care for. The 2 smell very different to me.

I didn't notice the discoloration when making the soap but 24 hour later there is a slight pinkish discolor Glad to know the fragrance holds for a while. I am never good at catching all the notes in a fragrance so its is hard fro my to describe a fragrance. I only know if I like it or hate or somewhere in between.

Mary Lou

Back