Merchandise bags

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennyannlowe

Reaction score
Anyone have a source for a good deal on white paper merchandise bags with handles? I see lots of cheap deals on plastic bags but I would prefer paper but paper seems to cost more. I'm only looking for maybe 100 or so. I know where to find them online... I'm looking for extra cheap good deals cause this isn't a requirement as far as supplies goes. This is just a little extra touch that I thought would be nice.

If you're looking to buy local and have a Dollar Tree, check there. I haven't specifically looked for the bags you're talking about but they sure have a large selection of gift wrapping/party supplies. Also, if they don't have it in the store you can check their website. They'll ship free to the store and usually have it within the week.

I second Dollar Tree... I ordered one case of white kraft bags, which was 36 packs of 3 bags. I picked mine up at the store. The price worked out to about $.05 ea., if I remember correctly. The size is about 5x8, and they had other sizes as well.

I second Dollar Tree... I ordered one case of white kraft bags, which was 36 packs of 3 bags. I picked mine up at the store. The price worked out to about $.05 ea., if I remember correctly. The size is about 5x8, and they had other sizes as well.

That's actually .33 per bag. You get 3 bags for a dollar. It's not a bad price at all. I pay .32 per bag from Papermart for 250.

Last edited:
You might also check the party planner shops (I don't know what they're really called). They have streamers, paper products, grab bags and stuff to fill them with, and balloons for cheap. Imagine that, a store for party junk. They're popular around here. They seem to be near every Big Lot's, Hobby Lobby and Michael's.

Back