Mentor in need

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbati_md

Reaction score
Hello to you all, I'm a new member here and in dire need of a mentor.
I and my friends are looking to start a soap company in our local community here in Nigeria and I am hoping to find a mentor for us. Please anyone who is willing to fill this shoes can contact me via my email. Thank you all
[email protected]

Hello to you all, I'm a new member here and in dire need of a mentor.
I and my friends are looking to start a soap company in our local community here in Nigeria and I am hoping to find a mentor for us. Please anyone who is willing to fill this shoes can contact me via my email. Thank you all
[email protected]

Hello and welcome!!! You really don't need a mentor but you do need at least a year of learning and making soap to know that it will last. You can obtain all the information for soapmaking here on this forum as well as watching youtube videos on the process. Feel free to ask questions if you can't find the answers here with a search.

We have a lot of amazing member who can help you along the way.

Welcome, Abbati_md. There are a few Naija here at SMF; perhaps you will hear from them along the way.
Thank you ma'am,I look forward to learning a lot here

Hello and welcome!!! You really don't need a mentor but you do need at least a year of learning and making soap to know that it will last. You can obtain all the information for soapmaking here on this forum as well as watching youtube videos on the process. Feel free to ask questions if you can't find the answers here with a search.

We have a lot of amazing member who can help you along the way.
Thank you shunt2011,I look forward to being a part of you all 😁

Latest posts

Back