Mend Lip Balm

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been a silent member on here for awhile. Just taking in all the helpful tips and tricks from you all!

About 2 years ago I started my business, Mend Lip Balm. It's lip balm with mental health reminders on the labels! My hope is the lip balm ends up in the right hands at the right time.

I donate 20% of my profits to various mental health organizations - some include NAMI, MHA, PPSI, TWLOHA, Jed Foundation, and more!

Super grateful to have a community on here! I'm currently expanding to wholesale so I have a lot to learn. Happy to be here!

Rachel

Attachments

• 75A4B5CD-5A72-4029-BCC1-D738E234AB14.JPG
    75A4B5CD-5A72-4029-BCC1-D738E234AB14.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
🥰 I love what you're doing! Good for you!
The deep breathing one, 4 -7- 8 is my favorite. I use that all the time! Phenomenal for reducing stress and anxiety.

Mend Lip Balm
If you don't mind, I feel the word "MEND" doesn't quite capture the intent of what I believe is your message. This is just me, but I wouldn't be attracted to that, although I need to de-stress, focus, meditate, etc. more often than I like! 🤪
Welcome.gif

Back