Memory Lane picture game!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pepperi27

Reaction score
So I was browsing through my photobucket and found some old photos of my first attempts at mp and rebatching! Now the name of the game is you can show anything candles, mp, cp, rebatch whatever and don't be shy. I was reminded of how my insanity began and how it ended! I will start

My first rebatch purchased from BB
CocoaButterSoap.jpg

Look at this horrible rebatch LOL Can you say shrinkage!! Thats what happens after curing and adding wayyyy too much water.
CuringRack.jpg

Bath bombs that refused to stay and this was made without humidity!
BathBombscocoanilla.jpg

Sweet Love Goatsmilk mp
SweetLoveGoatsmilk.jpg

Bath time soaping
Soapformybaby2.jpg

Soap Log of mp soap this was my fav thing to do!
Goatsmilkcalendulalavendersoaploaf.jpg

Chocolate Espresso
ChocolateEspressoSoap2.jpg

Basket of goodies!
BathandBodypic.jpg

Votive Candles
Moonstruckmagicallcandles2.jpg

Dragon's Blood 3.5 pillar
DragonsBlood3x3pillar.jpg

I showed you mine now show me yours!!

This was my 1st soap label- OMG!
This was my 1st swap item :shock: .
Items I took to my 1st craft show.
... more 1st craft show items.
Show set up.

Pepper - I LOVE the Sweet Love!!!

Tab - your first swap items look good to me! Please note when you get mine, that I was going for the "generic" look. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And no.......I still will not show my fugly brown soap. :lol: :lol:

Digit

Thats not fair digit you gotta show it baby!

Tab I love your americana soap!! Very creative! Love your lotion bars very cute what size were they? I was going to do that but winter time only. It gets way too hot here.

pepperi27 said:

Nooooo way!!! It lies (as I do about it :lol: ) under a glass dome, highlighted with a spotlight in the living room. I tell people it is a rare, exotic item from a rare and exotic place, so please do not touch. :lol:

Digit

my very first gift basket.

another one... look at those horrible labels..LOL

some of my first mp soaps.

some of my first cp soaps

second attempt at cp...

Beautiful, Stepibarra!! I think they look great!

Now I am fer sure not showing my first ones. Or seconds, thirds....... :lol: :lol:

Digit

digit said:
Beautiful, Stepibarra!! I think they look great!

Now I am fer sure not showing my first ones. Or seconds, thirds....... :lol: :lol:

Digit

Thanks Digit, but like Tab said.... it's not fair... we show ours so now you have to show yours... :) ...

digit said:
pepperi27 said:

Nooooo way!!! It lies (as I do about it :lol: ) under a glass dome, highlighted with a spotlight in the living room. I tell people it is a rare, exotic item from a rare and exotic place, so please do not touch. :lol:

Digit

LMAO

When a swap hostess announces a swap is going to take place, a set time frame will be given for forum members to sign up to participate. If 10 people sign up, you will send in 9 identical items, usually related to a theme, Halloween, Autumn, Tropics, etc to the swap hostess. The hostess will divide up all the goodies & send back to you, 1 of each item that came in. You will get to sample & critique one of each item from each other swap participant. It's whole lots of fun!

Anyone can. We are wrapping up a swap right now. I think boxes are in route back to the partisipants. There will be another one begining after this one gets finished :D .

oh great! I wanna play! :) BUT my next batch wont be cured until September :( Next up is Honey and Oatmeal Goat Milk soap. It's very pretty and smells great!

I just started playing with cocoa recipes :) They smell yummy! I'm really loving soapmaking.

Back