Me

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fireside

Reaction score
I was asked to come here to introduce myself. I'm new to the forum but not new to soapmaking. I've been doing it since 2002 after someone gave me a soapmaking kit for my birthday. I do it just for fun but I have sold some of it. My problem is I'm probably the least entrepreneurial person in the world so I haven't ventured into seriously trying to sell it. But I should because I've seen other soap out there for sale and mine is just as good--sometimes better--than much of it.

I do CP soap, nothing fancy--no swirls (though I tried it once) or pretty colors, just soap. I recently tried to make liquid soap and that's what brought me here: I can't seem to get it right. But I've only tried it twice.

So that's me.

Welcome, I look forward to seeing you some of the soap you produce. I am new to soap making, I started in July this year. I am in Australia and very envious of all that you have on offer in the US. We just had one of our major supplier warehouses burn down last week. I am in search of a real red as everything I have tried so far turns out too pink in colour.

Welcome :)

Welcome, I look forward to seeing you some of the soap you produce. I am new to soap making, I started in July this year. I am in Australia and very envious of all that you have on offer in the US. We just had one of our major supplier warehouses burn down last week. I am in search of a real red as everything I have tried so far turns out too pink in colour.
While it is sad 😢 for the owners and customers of ASS, there are plenty of other soap suppliers in Oz to support. I'm sure they will get back to business as soon as they can.

Haha I've been soaping since 2004. I'm in Lone Tree -- just a mere 45 minute drive south down I-25 to the Garden of the Gods. Next time you need help with liquid soap you should PM me! Happy to help if I can.
Welcome.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back