May 2021 Challenge Entry Thread - One Pot Wonder (OPW)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww - congratulations everyone. We really needed to choose at least five or more to gather all our favourites into the voting IMO. The looks are all so different! A special mention to @Guspuppy whose soap I thought was just amazing - so different and unexpected.
As stated numerous times by myself and others, this is a style I will be using again and again - totally love it, and so many ways to change it up.

Wow I was not expecting that after seeing the other entries!! Thank you! Congrats to Mobjack Bay and dibbles too!! I am sorry I haven't been around hardly at all lately, work has been sheer hell. I didn't even have a chance to come and vote. Last time I was here was when I put up my entry! 🙁 I do love this technique though. And thank you KiwiMoose for loving my soap so much! 💜🙂

My understanding is that the forum moderators set up the challenge schedule some months in advance, with each participating mod being responsible to select and manage the challenge for the assigned month.

I thought it woud be nice @ sometime I could volunteer my time & host a challenge, it's a way of giving back to SMF & this wonderful community.

Thank you AliOop 🤗💫.

Latest posts

Back