Market

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

Reaction score
Took me about 4 hours today setting up my booth for a new-to-me market this weekend. Hope I have enough energy left for run the booth for the next 2 days (lol)! This will be the largest market I've every done (close to 300 vendors)! Yikes!

Attachments

• PXL_20221126_000050366.MP.jpg
    PXL_20221126_000050366.MP.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Reaction score
Your setup looks great. I would only suggest you pull those crates out from the front and center booth where they show and hide them when they do not show. That is the drawback with stretchy tablecloths, they leave a void where buckets will show. I hope you have a really successful show.

Reaction score
Home again and resting after my best market day ever! I'm hoping tomorrow will be just as successful. I was offered to do this market again next weekend which would mean I can leave everything set up and ready to go. (It's a secure, locked building.) I was lined up to do a different market on just Saturday but it's very tempting not to have to break down and set up again next week. Plus I'd have two days (Sat/Sun) of market instead of just one.

Thanks, @cmzaha . I agree about the the stretchy tablecovers. I pushed the boxes as far back as possible, but no where to hide them completely..