March 2020 Challenge: inlaid soap design

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apologies on my end as well. I've had my soap(s) carved since last week but haven't had a chance to make a batter to fill them! Will post a pic later this week - whenever I can finally finish them... :(

It looks like everyone voted, so I'll announce the winners early.
1. Jersey Girl
2. Serene
3. Primrose

Well done to all who entered your soaps all looked amazing!

Congratulations @Jersey Girl @Serene and @Primrose! You all put so much effort into your entries - I'm super impressed. Also, Primrose, it was brilliant to carve the Cheshire Cat at different depths so he slowly disappears.

Thank you @szaza for the challenge and the great tutorial!

Thank you! This made my day. Very happy to be part of this community. I mistakenly posted in the entry forum. Oops! I guess I was just so excited! I loved seeing everyone’s creations. They were all incredibly creative!

Thanks so much everyone, and @szaza for running an awesome challenge! @Jersey Girl I just love your butterfly and showing how you managed multiple colours has helped me figure out a design that was in my head but I didn't know how to accomplish it. So thank you and congratulations!

Well done to everyone who entered or attempted the challenge :D

Back