Maple Swirl

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I think I gotta swirl here finally! The fragrance isn't as strong as I would like, but maybe it will get better as it cures. It reminds me of fudge...and it's still sort of fudge-like consistency today...hope it hardens well!

3934624279_2df01ae808.jpg

3934624975_633a7a4ef7.jpg

oh you did awesome on the color! What did you use?

Those swirls are awesome!

Thanks for the nice comments! I decided to use Iron Oxide golden brown because I was going to the soap supply store yesterday and I asked what they suggested for a caramel colour. I used 1 tsp mixed with a bit of glycerine. The colour came out just like I was hoping!

OMG, looking at your lovely soaps is making me hungry!! Those look divine and I bet they smell outta this world! I love the smell of maple. :D

Great soap and I am truly jealous that you have a soap supply shop that you can shop at!!

Jude :)

Wow! Beautiful swirls! I think the color is perfect and it looks like caramel! Great job!

Thank you so much for the lovely comments. Too bad this one has to cure for so long. I will admire it from afar though.

:)

Latest posts

Back