Many pictures

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Artephius

Reaction score
I've been soaping up like crazy ever since my first batch, and I like to think I'm improving as I do so! Anyway, I thought I'd share some of my favorite batches.

Picture #1: My very first attempt. Oh goodness, it's sad to look at now. A Bastille soap, the poor little bars have no FO or coloring, and they never did get very hard, but I haven't rebatched them for sentimental value. :roll:
IMG_1002.JPG

Picture #2: My first beer soap! The dark brown has a bit of cocoa powder in it.
IMG_1057.JPG

Picture #3: I wish I had a better picture of this one, because I think it's my prettiest. It's scented with a dupe of Dirty English, which is a men's cologne. But I love it anyway.
IMG_1096.JPG

Picture #4: My first GM soap! I agonized over this, but when I actually made it, it went very smoothly. You can't really see it, but it's got iridescent glitter in it as well, because I'm a dork. It's scented with Rice Flower & Shea. I love this smell.
IMG_1105.JPG

Picture #5: This is my lemongrass scented soap. It was made using the advanced swirling technique of 'oh crap, I forgot to add the color and I've poured half of it into the mold already.'
IMG_1109.JPG

Picture #6: My attempt at kind of a semi-swirly thing in individual molds. It's scented with Amber & Sweet Orange. I'm such a sucker for amber scents, but no one else around me likes it, so I'm the only one who thinks I smell good. :lol:
IMG_1112.JPG

Thanks for looking!

Wow! Your confidence rising improved the soap. You have some NICE bars there! Congrats!

Thanks so much! You guys are really encouraging (which is probably the last thing I need *looks at her brambleberry bill*).

Keep in mind I'm not showing my fug-ups. There's the hot pink spotted apricot seed bars that will scrub the bark off a tree, the partial-gel-ridden beer soap that I will forever remember for first introducing me to the ZAP. And, of course, the towering brown sludgy remains of an experiment with protein powder, affectionately nicknamed 'At Least It Smells Nice'.

It's all a learning process! :lol:

yes you are really kicking some soapin *ss.....love your work! hard to say which is my fav.....like them all!

Love the purple swirl one. Have a oh crap swirl setting up as we speak. URG! Hope it turns out half as well as yours.

I love your hearts. And the purple swirl is my favorite.

Latest posts

Back