• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mango Butter Case for Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have a 25 lbs bag of unopened Soapers Choice mango butter I will not be using. Original price $5.28/lbs, asking $4.5/lbs.

Pictures on request

DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

What is the use by date on the Mango Butter, Andrew? Or when did you purchase it?

I have used mango butter before and did really like it, so I am interested if it's not too old.

I bought the mango butter this past November. It is unopened (has a small rip on the bottom of the bag) and the shelf life is a couple of years.

Andrew, I just replied to your Illipe butter post. I would also like to buy 5 pounds of the Mango butter as well, so please PM me with the shipping cost for both. My zipcode is 31036.

I'd like to purchase 5 lbs of mango butter as well. Can I pick it up from you? Im close by in Md 20 minutes from the PA line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back