Man in the house! LOL

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Hi everyone, nice to be here! I am on a lot of soap forums, but just stumbled upon this fine site! I love CP soaping and making soap making tools and molds! I have been soaping for just about 2 years now.
I love chatting about cp soap, and all the various ways to do it. See ya!

Paul.... :roll:
The 'Ole Goat Soaps
TOG Soapmaking Tools

Hey Paul,
how cool that you're soaping aswell as making your own molds and such! I haven't taken the plunge into CP soaping yet (only M&P) but since my husband loves to work with wood I already told him he'll have to make some molds and such later on once I'm doing CP aswell.
I'd love to see pics of your projects if you'd be willing to share! :D

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome in your house! Here a few soaps I've done in the past 6 months or so...

Black Raspberry Vanilla
DSCF0915.jpg

Burberry For Men from Tony's
DSCF0774.jpg

Lemongrass & Sage in one of my TOG Dual Log/Slab Convertible Molds
L
DSCF0688.jpg

I'm not the best at swirling, but learning. LOL

Thanks guys!
Hope this is the right spot to do this, if not mods please move it. :oops:

those are great! You are wonderful at swirling! WOW!! would you mind being on the swap board? I would love to get my hands on some of those soaps!! :D

dragonfly princess said:
those are great! You are wonderful at swirling! WOW!! would you mind being on the swap board? I would love to get my hands on some of those soaps!! :D

Love to! 8) It's been at least a year and a half sinc I've been in a swap. I hope my soaps are better now than they were then.LOL Even back then, at least nobody complained that my soap made their skin fall off or anything like that. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya betcha!

Paul.... :wink:

tangled_panda said:
You are great at swirling! :shock: They look so great! And yes please join the swap!! I so want to get my hands on some of that!!! :D :D :D

Thanks tangled_panda! :wink: I will join the swap. OK, where is it? LOL I looked at all the topics and could not find anything about swaps. Help please. :oops:

Paul.... :wink:

Hey Paul how are you! Good to see you here.. Love the swirling.. Hopefully in the near future (September, October or so) I can buy a few of those molds :)

Back