Mama Mia!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deda

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen Mama Mia!? I think it came out last year. What a great way to spend a snowy afternoon....

I thought it was going to be really stupid - I was wrong :lol:

Total indulgence, beautiful scenery, happy memories of being young & single, humming Abba songs, and the fabrics! colors! clothes!, the whole gal pal thing.

I know what the plot was, but it really didn't figure into my liking the movie - it's just a great movie to 'see'. Eye Candy. Just saying.

And don't forget, the Abba songs, you know you know the words to almost all of them!

note* DH watched it with me as payback for my watching 3:10 to Yuma - he liked it, laughed alot, too.

Yep, watched it on DVD over Christmas.....I adored it!!! Meryl Streep can do/act anything in my book. and two of my favourite male actors just happen to be Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth :wink:

I was the perfect age for the Abba phenomonen in the 70's and managed only one 'degree of separation' from them.....a girl I knew won a newspaper/radio contest to meet Abba and interview them on an Aussie tour at the height of their fame..........mumma mia!!! :lol:

Tanya :)

P.S: Hubbie watched it with me and loved it too :wink:

I saw the play but have yet to see the movie. ABBA ROCKS!

I used to spend my summers in Sweden when I was a kid in the 70's and early 80's. We bought our first 3 ABBA albums over there and I know every word to every song on them---still!

Latest posts

Back