Making Zany's No Slime Bastille

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cat&Oak

Reaction score
@Zany_in_CO thank you so much for sharing this recipe! I enjoyed making it ❤

Here is a video of making it:

Attachments

• 20211110_101844.jpg
    20211110_101844.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 12
@Zany_in_CO thank you so much for sharing this recipe! I enjoyed making it ❤

Here is a video of making it:

Watched, liked, subscribed!

FWIW, if you don't want to make a batch of sea water that has to be measured out, leaving some excess, you can simply add the salt at 1.9% of your total water weight, and bicarb at 1.7% of the total water weight. Here is the post where I worked out the math on that. I did it so that I could use MB lye solution, but the percentages also work for making fresh lye solution, as well.

Love it!!!!!
I need to watch this at bedtime. Itś so soothing . When Iḿ making soap it seems thereś always more soap and oil on the ceiling and the floor than in the mould. And the music in my head is more like ACDC on drugs.

Love it!!!!!
I need to watch this at bedtime. Itś so soothing . When Iḿ making soap it seems thereś always more soap and oil on the ceiling and the floor than in the mould. And the music in my head is more like ACDC on drugs.
🤣🤣🤣 You caught me I'm always trying to find catchy and trippy music for my videos 😜

Watched, liked, subscribed!

FWIW, if you don't want to make a batch of sea water that has to be measured out, leaving some excess, you can simply add the salt at 1.9% of your total water weight, and bicarb at 1.7% of the total water weight. Here is the post where I worked out the math on that. I did it so that I could use MB lye solution, but the percentages also work for making fresh lye solution, as well.
You are all too smart for me hahahaha thank you for that!!! 🥰

Back