If the mold doesn't come apart at all, then I'd think it would be very hard to get soap out of a silicone coated mold. Need to be able to break the airseal to let the soap out. I'm kind of thinking of painting each piece individually, so that there is overlap on the silicone coating at the corners when the mold is assembled. I think I'd also carry the silicone up over the top edges, so it makes a lip. I'm kind of thinking silicone might not stick well to the wood of the mold, so you'd need some way to stabilize it and one or both of those might work. With the one small silicone liner I cut and tried out, I was able to pull a couple of pieces of the liner out ahead of removing the soap from the mold. Soap slid right out once I had those liner pieces out. Just pulled straight up on them. I think if I cut any more silicone liners, I'll leave a little bit of a lip that extends up past the top of the mold, to make it easier to grab.