Making and printing a label

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sineen

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I’m making some liquid soaps and skin creams and masks. I don’t no where can I make labeland where to print them out.
Can I make them at home?
Now, I’m looking for small quantity.
Thanks for help.
also, for the ingredients, I noticed some companies and new brands don’t list their ingredients! According to my knowledge, it is mandatory to list all the ingredients. Is that correct?

saba

You are very welcome!

For printing your labels at home, you might check AveryLabels.com - they have a lot of templates you can use to print labels at home using their brand of labels. You can find those at the office supply store, or order them online.

A lot of folks here also use onlinelabels.com. You can design your labels right there on the site, and have them shipped to you already printed. It can be cheaper than printing your own, given the cost of ink cartridge refills.

You are very welcome!

For printing your labels at home, you might check AveryLabels.com - they have a lot of templates you can use to print labels at home using their brand of labels. You can find those at the office supply store, or order them online.

A lot of folks here also use onlinelabels.com. You can design your labels right there on the site, and have them shipped to you already printed. It can be cheaper than printing your own, given the cost of ink cartridge refills.

Appreciate your input.
Thanks

Latest posts

Back