makin' more soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickenchaps

Reaction score
Hi! I dont post often, but read alot! I make soap for just me and friends, so it takes a while to go through it before I have the opportunity to make more. I have a bunch of Nigerian Dwarf goats and have an excess of goat milk! So I started making goat milk soap. The last week-ish, I been making some more. I got this little cart - then discovered it could have a reaction to metal, so I put paper down. Here is my last 7 batches. My favorite this time is the Oatmeal Milk Honey. oh it smells SO nice! I cant wait to try it! I also made Lemongrass, it seems to be the favorite. Sexy Wild Man. A Patcholi mix I made up that a friend of mine dies for lol. Twilight Woods, SandalWood, and sweet Orange Chili Pepper. :) The house smells SOOO good! I need another cart so I can make more. I have tons of goat milk and each batch I use only 18oz of milk. lol

20200806_171432.jpg

Very nice looking soaps. I would suggest wrapping the paper up the sides of the shelves/baskets on the cart just to make sure your soaps do not touch any part of the shelves since it only takes touching one small spot to promote the start of dos.

Latest posts

Back