Make make make

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tmwmo5

Reaction score
So today for the first time I did master batching 🤣😂🤣 but I’ve done it hopefully successfully 😉 out of my master batch I have made 12 oval bars of English pear and freesia plain white soap and a loaf of cucumber watermelon pink green and white soap I’m not sure what the pour and swirl are called as originally I was doing something completely different and the bather stated to thicken up quickly so in it went and with a swoosh of a stick it was done 😂🤣😂 happy soaping everyone ❤️

So today for the first time I did master batching 🤣😂🤣 but I’ve done it hopefully successfully 😉 out of my master batch I have made 12 oval bars of English pear and freesia plain white soap and a loaf of cucumber watermelon pink green and white soap I’m not sure what the pour and swirl are called as originally I was doing something completely different and the bather stated to thicken up quickly so in it went and with a swoosh of a stick it was done 😂🤣😂 happy soaping everyone ❤️
Pictures please :)

Pictures please :)
This Is how the look today 16 hrs after moulding I like to wait 48 hrs to un mould and cut the pink is so pretty trust me it didn’t look like that when I put it in 🤣😂🤣the green very pale with the pink but I’m hoping this gets more vibrant after time 🤞😊

Attachments

• 236FBF41-A1F8-4439-B831-7991B6AB2E98.jpeg
    236FBF41-A1F8-4439-B831-7991B6AB2E98.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • CDF0186A-D527-4049-8E32-3DB89C6DBF91.jpeg
    CDF0186A-D527-4049-8E32-3DB89C6DBF91.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
I do love that pink one! Be sure to show us pics of the cut, too
normally I cut 48 hrs after but some of my oval moulds made from same batch were firm enough to take from mould so I tried to cut the pink one lol I have got to admit even though the green is not as bright as I wanted I love it this is a cucumber melon f/o from the soap kitchen I really like the smell but it’s been discontinued 😁

Attachments

• 3343B9BA-3F7D-4C80-8ECE-69EB0B0BED70.jpeg
    3343B9BA-3F7D-4C80-8ECE-69EB0B0BED70.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Beautiful!! 🤩
normally I cut 48 hrs after but some of my oval moulds made from same batch were firm enough to take from mould so I tried to cut the pink one lol I have got to admit even though the green is not as bright as I wanted I love it this is a cucumber melon f/o from the soap kitchen I really like the smell but it’s been discontinued 😁
Beautiful!!

Latest posts

Back