Majestic Mountain Sage Vanilla Contents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have looked through IFRAs and SDSs and all associated blurbs for FOs I recently purchased from MMS and cannot find where they list their vanilla contents. I did email them but got no reply. I bet one of you can point me to that information and I would appreciate it.

I have not bought fragrances from them, so I am not sure if they list the exact vanillin content anywhere. However, if you look at the fragrance Safety Data sheet, like this one, in about the third page, among all the ingredients listed, I see both vanillin and ethyl vanillin, and there is a range 2-5% for one, and 1-2% for the other, It should be safe to add those two numbers together and get an idea of the percentage rate range. In this case I would say 3% to 7%

I have not bought fragrances from them, so I am not sure if they list the exact vanillin content anywhere. However, if you look at the fragrance Safety Data sheet, like this one, in about the third page, among all the ingredients listed, I see both vanillin and ethyl vanillin, and there is a range 2-5% for one, and 1-2% for the other, It should be safe to add those two numbers together and get an idea of the percentage rate range. In this case I would say 3% to 7%
Thank you!

Back