Made my first soap!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meena

Reaction score
Yesterday i made my first soap -

All in all i think that this is a hobby that i can totally get into. I think because i was being so careful it took about an hour and 15 min to get it all together, poured and cleaned up. It is tough to get into a hobby that take a lot of time when you work full time and have kids to consume your other free time.

I can't wait to see what i can try next!

Congratulations!!! :hippo: :tub: My first one was only 4 days ago, and made my second today & getting ready for a 3rd now, before I getting everything all cleaned up and put away... So I know JUST what you mean about the time it takes to get everything out, set up, made, cleaned up... if you don't have a dedicated space or 'soap room' like some on this forum have. Maybe that will be one of our keys: To make 2 or 3 batches in one day and just soap every 3 - 4 weeks? I haven't timed myself yet (keep forgetting), but you are not outside the ballpark with being careful, as you say. That's probably how long I'm taking.

Latest posts

Back