Mad Micas - (♥_♥) , (╥﹏╥) or (>ლ) them?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Juxtapose

"aka Shannon" - Mom, Artist & Crafter
Reaction score
Starting my search for a good mica vendor for my CP soaps.
Man, mica's are pricey... just saying.

friday-pay-day.gif

Anywhos. Mad Micas seem to keep popping up.
What's everyone's opinion of them?

Quality, Prices, Customer Service, Shipping, etc.

Thanks,

Shannon

Last edited:
They have some beautiful colors, but such is the nature of soap making…what you see is not what you get; your colorants are always going to be a bit muted.

Yes they are spendy, too spendy for me to use on a regular basis. And they are a one-trick pony, meaning that is all that they sell.

I order from both Nurture Soap and MM, but MM is close to me and shipping is quick so I tend to go with them for my micas. But I love their stuff anyway.

Plus I always get little swedish fish and cards with pictures of Jason Mamoa. Literally, they could forget to send the entire order, but as long as there is a picture of Jason Mamoa in it I'm good.

MM my absolute favorite. High quality. Order neons for brighter deeper color. Fast shipping. Reasonable ship cost. The customer service is outstanding.

Order neons for brighter deeper color.
Soap Supplies has good prices for colorants and fragrances. You might want to check her Liquid Neon Color Condentrate Sampler Pack for $12 plus $7.95 Flat Rate Shipping.

Scroll down past the pigments, oxides and micas to get to the sample pack.

Throw in a few FOs to try while you're there -- shipping is flat rate so the FOs get a free ride! LOL

Soap Supplies has good prices for colorants and fragrances. You might want to check her Liquid Neon Color Condentrate Sampler Pack for $12 plus $7.95 Flat Rate Shipping.

Scroll down past the pigments, oxides and micas to get to the sample pack.

Throw in a few FOs to try while you're there -- shipping is flat rate so the FOs get a free ride! LOL
@Zany_in_CO Wow. Thanks for the recommendation. Am going to order the sample pack and try these out!

I love mad micas colourants but my order always gets held up at the border for customs and then customs adds their cost which then makes it extremely expensive. There was a company in Canada that sold them and I was buying from them but they closed up shop. So I will be sourcing some soon since my supplies as dwindling. I have also ordered from nurture soap but same issue at border BUT…..Jason !!!!!

Latest posts

Back