M&P soap Decoration results for CP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stayingzen

stayingzen
Reaction score
Hi Everyone...I have a concern as i would like to start decorating the tops of cp soap bars.
1. Will there be a reaction from the alcohol in M&P in my molded cold process batter if I insert some already made m&p soap into the top? Who uses m&p as decor with cp? Thankyou

If you're asking if you can place MP embeds on top of CP the answer is yes. However, if you gel your soaps they may melt some. Depends on how hot the gel is. I make cupcake soaps and sometimes put MP decorations on top. They don't gel. I've put MP inside a CP soap with good results as well.

If you're asking if you can place MP embeds on top of CP the answer is yes. However, if you gel your soaps they may melt some. Depends on how hot the gel is. I make cupcake soaps and sometimes put MP decorations on top. They don't gel. I've put MP inside a CP soap with good results as well.

Thankyou for replying. Yes, I will be allowing to gel on the counter and won't be putting the mold in the fridge like i do with milk soaps and I do soap at room temp. I'd hate to see an outcome of disolving sweaty red m&p seeping all over the white soap base.

Latest posts

Back