M&P Packaging - what are you doing to be unique?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fionasfrightsoap

Reaction score
am at a loss, I want to take my packaging to the next level but other than wrapping in clingfilm and sealing with a label, is anyone doing something more creative or standout with their m&p soaps? Here is basically what I am doing now but it just doesn't seem to have a polished professional look to me. I want the soaps to be seen so throwing them in a box isn't quite it either. Thanks for any ideas!

7ce1965df310c9f85ad1bb20fcfe3649_i3ry.jpg

I also have round soaps that are wrapped the same way.

Thanks! I was also considering a different sized or shape label. Most of them don't bunch up that badly, but this gave the perfect example of why I am not in love with this method. I'll look into the heat gun too, that might be the solution, I bet that would help with air bubbles getting under the plastic too which is another pain, lol.

I ordered some sample boxes from a place called Bayley's Boxes today to see how those would work.

I don't do much MP, but what I do I shrink wrap. I can't get it to look quite as tight and neat as I can on my CP, but I much prefer that look to cling wrap

Latest posts

Back