M&P East coast supplier

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catalina is in California and I'm in Massachusetts. Can anyone recommend an East coast supplier?

Thanks much,
Kat
Two possible vendors, Wholsales Supplies Plus in Ohio and Bulk Apothecary . Wholsales Supplies Plus ships pretty fast and I have used their Melt and Pour face soap’s base soap

I like Elements SFIC No Sweat M&P but I'm in Colorado and shipping is pricey even for me! Plus I have to pay state sales tax! LOL

If I lived on the East Coast I'd probably go with NG

Nature's Garden Bulk Melt & Pour Soap
https://www.naturesgardencandles.com/mp-soap/bulk-melt-and-pour-soap

I found this rather interesting bit:
Disclaimer: ... Natures Garden does not manufacturer or label our melt and pour soap bases; our manufacturer does this. Our soap bases are manufactured in a facility that also manufactures melt and pour soap bases that contain propylene glycol. It is a possibility that our bases, whether listed on the label or not, contain propylene glycol. The process of making melt and pour soap is proprietary information that only the manufacturer knows. All of the soaps listed below are considered "SOAP", and are regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Our manufacturer is under no obligation to provide an ingredient listing for "soap", but he did so as a courtesy to our customers. As long as you do not make any claims besides these soap bases being "soap", you are not required to list the ingredients on your labels. For "soap" (not cosmetics), the Consumer Product Safety Commission mandates that the following information be listed on your label:
. Text on the package that identifies the product as "Soap"
. Name and address of your business
. Net weight of product

Latest posts

Back