Lye at Duda Diesel (Duda Energy LLC)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lin19687

Reaction score
GREAT PEOPLE !
Ordered on Sunday, shipped TODAY, Arrival this THURSDAY !!
They are in AL, I am in MA so not bad and at about $2 a pound (WITH shipping) for 55# pail. ($105)
I think that is the best I have been able to find .
All the other, Boyer, Industrial Chem or what ever, did have things listed on their site.
I couldn't find anything locally in a 50# pail and I emailed 10 places :confused:
I want easy to find, info listed right there and to be able to figure shipping without having to call and find out M-F. I know that is a lot to ask ;)

Just wanted to give a good shout out to them :winner:
Had I known about them when I was making Bio-Diesel for my truck This would have been a no brainer.

I really like Duda's NaOH & KOH too, including the containers. Good info right on the label. They also have an amazing range of chemicals and additives as well. Unfortunately, I used them once but since switched to the Lye Guy.

SHORT STORY: I was getting ready to make soap one Saturday morning. Had my box of soaping stuff set out on the kitchen counter when our son walked in with his son in tow. We were talking to our son. My back was turned, when I heard the grandson, 11 or 12 at the time, ask, "What's this?" He was holding the container of lye -- obviously attracted to the picture of a buxom she-devil on the front. YIKES!
Duda NaOH.jpg
I also like to repurpose lye containers -- I would have continued to use Duda if that label wasn't impossible to remove. :mad:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back