Lye and Caustic Potash Supplies

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Mayers

Reaction score
Hi soapmakingforum Friends!

Apologies if this is a duplicate - our original post may have been deleted.

We are delighted to be a new supporting vendor for the soapmaking forum.

We are currently running a special on Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) and Caustic Potash (Potassium Hydroxide).

You can purchase a 50 pound bag of Lye, delivered to do your door at no cost for $69.99. Buy here

You can purchase a 50 pound bag of Caustic Potash for $40.99. Buy potash here.

We also have other soap making ingredients such as citric acid, baking soda, charcoals, etc. Please visit our store here: Ravago Chemicals

We are currently running a special on Lye (Sodium Hydroxide) and Caustic Potash (Potassium Hydroxide).

You can purchase a 50 pound bag of Lye, delivered to do your door at no cost for $69.99. Buy here

We also have other soap making ingredients such as citric acid, baking soda, charcoals, etc. Please visit our store here: Ravago Chemicals
Hello:) do you ship internationally?

Hello:) do you ship internationally?

Hi Talia - thank you for asking. I wish we could but the cost of shipping hazmat over seas would be cost prohibitive. That said we do have operations in Europe. Where are you located? Maybe I could reach out to someone on the international team and they might be able to help?

Thanks for your reply. I am currently looking for supplies in Israel, if you happen to know anyone who ships here that would be super helpful!
thanks again:)

Do you ship to Canada? Thanks

Do you ship to Canada? Thanks
Hi there - I wish we could! You're about the sixth person to ask us to ship to Canada in the past seven days. ;). We just have not yet set up this division of our business to ship hazmat internationally.

Thanks for your inquiry and if there's anything we can do, just reach out!

Back