Lush Sultana of Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samirish

Reaction score
I am really loving the Lush soap called Sultana of Soap. It says it has citrus notes in it but I dont really smell allot of citrus in this soap. Another description of it says that the scent was inspired by Italian nougat and I think that is probably more accurate.

Does anyone know of a dupe for this FO? I know there is a dupe of honey I washed the kids but I would really love to find a dupe of this one.

Thanks!

I am really loving the Lush soap called Sultana of Soap. It says it has citrus notes in it but I dont really smell allot of citrus in this soap. Another description of it says that the scent was inspired by Italian nougat and I think that is probably more accurate.

Does anyone know of a dupe for this FO? I know there is a dupe of honey I washed the kids but I would really love to find a dupe of this one.

Thanks!

This is weird because I was on the Lush website a few days back. I searched with the key word "pepper" and this soap came up. I haven't been to the store to smell it, but would it be a citrus-spice scent? Sorry I haven't seen any dupes of the FO....Just thought I'd share some useless info.

Thanks so much! I will try the dupe and report back. Personally I dont smell allot of citrus, maybe berry and floral.

Why oh why international shipping charges are so high :( I could just cry! I absolutely adore scent of Sultana of soap

The FB dupe that math ace mentioned smells exactly like the Lush soap after cure - to my nose anyway!

Latest posts

Back