Lowes Riceland Rice Bran Oil

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you haven’t gone yet- go!
It’s on sale this week- 25% off
$18.50!!!!
IMG_2556.jpg

what the heck!
ask them to price match so you dont have to drive further LOL

so the best buy date- so i certainly better soap with it before then, but once the soap is made- past that date does the risk of DOS increase?

Check online how many they have in stock. I love this feature !

I am betting that they are looking to get rid of last years stock so they can order for 2018 Thanksgiving supplies

I just picked up more of the Riceland RBO at Lowe's and brought up that I purchased 2 of them on Memorial Day weekend and what a bummer it was that I had to pay full price then. The gentleman was very nice and told me that I would return with the receipt, they will adjust it to the current sales price. So, if you have purchased any within the last 30 days, take in your receipt for a price adjustment to get the current sales price.

I picked up a box of RBO last week at Lowes in Washington. The fellow there told me it was on sale because Lowes would no longer carry it once their supplies run out.

The expiration date was 10/2018. Had me wondering how well the oil might keep after the expiration date, if left unopened.

Hmm, I sure hope this won't cause DOS. I am replacing my OO with it at about 12% So I think I am good.

It is Just too good a deal to pass up

Latest posts

Back