Lower Labeling Cost

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found these labels on Amazon and loving them. https://tinyurl.com/yadwh2a7

I always put my labels inside my shrink wrap to keep the labels clean. I have always used Avery 2x4" labels and they are not cheap and the labels always sticks badly to the soap.These :thumbs: labels do not have the same quality of glue as Avery and do not stick to my soap. With the cost of $28.99 for 5000 labels it is hard to go wrong if they work in your printer. I tried the 1000 label pack first and just ordered the 5000 pack. The other plus to these is the fact they line up better for me than the Avery labels.

They are supposed to work in laser or inkjet but I am using them in my Epson Tank inkjet printer and they are printing very nice. My older Oki laser get quite hot so I am not about to try them in my laser. My Epson is cheaper to print from anyway. These actually print better than the Avery inkjet 2x4 labels in my Epson Inkjet. I know many of you do not like shrink wrap, but this is the way I do it. ;) Unfortunately I still have to purchase the weatherproof 2x4" from Avery for lotions and scrubs since I can only find weatherproof in laser labels. The weatherproof from Online or any of the online label suppliers melt onto my fuser drum. No, I cannot change the temp of my laser printer so kinda stuck with Avery.

I got tired of all the different size labels I needed for different products so I make them now with my Cricut. I design them in Illustrator and cut them on my cricut. I buy waterproof full size sheets. Has worked great for me and I use my cricut for other things so I already had one.

I got tired of all the different size labels I needed for different products so I make them now with my Cricut. I design them in Illustrator and cut them on my cricut. I buy waterproof full size sheets. Has worked great for me and I use my cricut for other things so I already had one.
I find making labels with Cricut to be much more expensive, especially now that my labels are less than a penny each. Also 96% of my soaps are the same shape so it is easy using the 2x4 labels. Even my lotions use the same size label just weatherproof labels

I find making labels with Cricut to be much more expensive, especially now that my labels are less than a penny each. Also 96% of my soaps are the same shape so it is easy using the 2x4 labels. Even my lotions use the same size label just weatherproof labels

Yes if you can use the same label it would be. But I needed round labels and off size labels for other products so for me it works. I purchased 2 x 4 labels for a long time I actually used kraft labels. But then I changed my color scheme and thought I would just do it this way - So far so good. I actually haven't priced them as to being cheaper or not.

I found these labels on Amazon and loving them. https://tinyurl.com/yadwh2a7

I always put my labels inside my shrink wrap to keep the labels clean. I have always used Avery 2x4" labels and they are not cheap and the labels always sticks badly to the soap.These :thumbs: labels do not have the same quality of glue as Avery and do not stick to my soap. With the cost of $28.99 for 5000 labels it is hard to go wrong if they work in your printer. I tried the 1000 label pack first and just ordered the 5000 pack. The other plus to these is the fact they line up better for me than the Avery labels.

They are supposed to work in laser or inkjet but I am using them in my Epson Tank inkjet printer and they are printing very nice. My older Oki laser get quite hot so I am not about to try them in my laser. My Epson is cheaper to print from anyway. These actually print better than the Avery inkjet 2x4 labels in my Epson Inkjet. I know many of you do not like shrink wrap, but this is the way I do it. ;) Unfortunately I still have to purchase the weatherproof 2x4" from Avery for lotions and scrubs since I can only find weatherproof in laser labels. The weatherproof from Online or any of the online label suppliers melt onto my fuser drum. No, I cannot change the temp of my laser printer so kinda stuck with Avery.
Not a bad price at all. Not my usual shape but I may need to tweak my labels for these.

Latest posts

Back