Lovin' Soap Studio E-Books

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
It doesn't get any better than these E-Book Offerings from Lovin' Soap Studio:

The Handy Little Sales Book for Scaredy Pants
Natural Soap Color eBook by Jo Haslauer
55 Tried-And-True Soap Recipes (Palm free!)
Essential Oil Blends for Men
And more!

NOTE: Benjamin and Amanda Aaron.. I love these two good people! I have been following their journey together for years. I am happy to promote their E-books here on SMF, not only for the easy-to-read and top-notch information contained but also because of the good they have done to make the world a better place.

Before getting married, starting a family, and before COVID 19, they travelled to third-world countries "to empower women in developing nations with an artisan manufacturing trade: soap and skin care production." They enabled dozens of individuals around the world to move out of poverty and become financially independent.

Read more: https://lovinsoap.com/about/

Bump Rabbit.gif
Bump Rabbit.gif
Bumping this for Newbies...

Last edited:

And more!

NOTE: Benjamin and Amanda Aaron.. I love these two good people! I have been following their journey together for years. I am happy to promote their E-books here on SMF, not only for the easy-to-read and top-notch information contained but also because of the good they have done to make the world a better place.

Before getting married, starting a family, and before COVID 19, they travelled to third-world countries "to empower women in developing nations with an artisan manufacturing trade: soap and skin care production." They enabled dozens of individuals around the world to move out of poverty and become financially independent.

@Zany_in_CO I was excited to see your post on them! I’ve been following them the past year and now they have a new founding membership program that includes all of their ebooks and eclasses . I’m so impressed !

@Zany_in_CO I was excited to see your post on them! I’ve been following them the past year and now they have a new founding membership program that includes all of their ebooks and eclasses . I’m so impressed !
Out of curiosity, I subscribed to their membership program for a month, but canceled at the end of it. Here are my observations:

The Positives: It's a lot of great information and pretty thorough regarding basic soap-making skills - perfect for those new to soap-making. The business membership information is also very detailed, and provides step-by-step guidance (including forms) to start wholesaling soap. They have very helpful lists (what to bring, etc.), and the overall tone is very positive. Such nice people!

The Drawbacks: if you are an experienced soapmaker, you will find little in the way of new information regarding the making of soap. The videos were often difficult for me to get through, because the presentation style is fairly repetitive, with no option to speed up the video, either. When viewing on a computer, there is no full-screen option, resulting in the mobile version showing larger pictures than the computer version. That still leaves only a fairly small video to watch. I'm guessing they did this in an attempt to prevent screen recording, but honestly, it's a huge drawback for those who are wanting to watch closely as a particular skill is being demonstrated.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, I subscribed to their membership program for a month, but canceled at the end of it. Here are my observations:

The Positives: It's a lot of great information and pretty thorough for new folks regarding basic soap-making skills. The business membership information is also very detailed, and provides step-by-step guidance (including forms) to start wholesaling soap. They have very helpful lists (what to bring, etc.) and the overall tone is very positive.

The Drawbacks: if you are an experienced soapmaker, you will find little in the way of new information regarding the making of soap. The videos were often difficult for me to get through, because the presentation style is fairly repetitive, with no option to speed up the video, either. When viewing on a computer, there is no full-screen option, resulting in the mobile version showing larger pictures than the computer version. That still leaves only a fairly small video to watch. I'm guessing they did this in an attempt to prevent screen recording, but honestly, it's a huge drawback for those who are wanting to watch closely as a particular skill is being demonstrated.
Hi @AliOop I decided to subscribe while the price was still low and have started watching. I see what you mean about the videos. I thought maybe it could help me with the business part of things as I learn by several different methods. I’m glad it’s a membership that can be cancelled anytime which is another reason I like it! Thanks for your input .

@Basil that's great! Since my membership is still valid through the end of this month, I logged back in and discovered that at least some of the videos now have the option to speed up the rate of play. That's huge for me! I also figured out that I could enlarge the web page so that the video appears larger. It dilutes the video quality a bit, but at least I'm not staring at a tiny little picture.

@Basil that's great! Since my membership is still valid through the end of this month, I logged back in and discovered that at least some of the videos now have the option to speed up the rate of play. That's huge for me! I also figured out that I could enlarge the web page so that the video appears larger. It dilutes the video quality a bit, but at least I'm not staring at a tiny little picture.
Good news! I’ll check it out!

And more!

Zany_in_CO have you purchased their pricing book? Or anyone here?

I took a look at it during my month that I was a member. I didn't feel like it had anything new or different than what you can find if you scour online. I did find a good portion of their content to be repetitive, too. BUT the advantage is that it's all in one place, allowing you to spend more time learning and less time scrolling around the interwebs.

Loving soap is having an extra 50% their ebooks everyone. Code SEPT22.
😉

Latest posts

Back