Lovely Video of Lavender EO Making

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snappyllama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love to watch BBC documentaries before bed and came across this one showing a gorgeous lavender farm processing into EO and other goods.

Skip to 34:50 to see the lavender farm.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk0uo1zFiOg[/ame]

As an aside, why can't American TV show intelligent documentaries? I would so pay to have some expanded BBC channels added to my cable bill. I can think of 50 channels they could easily replace... including most of the ones originally touted as "The Learning Channel" or "The History Channel". Sigh.

I guess I need new speakers. But I know enough about the process to enjoy seeing what they were doing.

As for cable- and satellite for that matter- we gave up on them this summer. We got an antenna because I love watching PBS. To that we added Netflix and hulu. That is all we need. And we are paying a LOT less.

It's actually really good in food. Down in Denver, there is a coffee shop that makes their own lavender syrup for lattes. Delicious!

Also we have a fantastic breakfast place that makes a lavender hollandaise and adds a little goat cheese. It's soo weirdly good.

Back