Love Spell

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FSowers

Reaction score
Made a slab mold from a dog food box.

Hopefully it will have purple swirls in the morning.

100_2615.jpg

Faye.. Faye.. Faye.. WOW! that looks soo very cool! What did you use for the red? I have learned something about swirling just by looking at your picture. That soap is going to be beautiful when you cut it! Cant wait to see cut bars.

BTW it does resemble a great looking cheeze cake and it made me very hungry!

@Dragonfly....$7.59 LOL and the dogs were happy too. :D

@Neil....It's suppose to be PURPLE. Used Bright Purple Gel Tones from BCN. :shock:

It does look like Cheese Cake, now you've made me hungry.

I'll post cut picks later today, it was still gelling this morning in the middle.

@sunflwrgrl7...Thank you.

OMG! If thats a strawberry cheesecake cut me a slice!! Absolutely beautiful soap!

Now Faye that is just so great I cant believe how you achieved the pearl essents.. How did you do that? Ive been trying for ever.. your soap looks really really cool.

Neil said:
Now Faye that is just so great I cant believe how you achieved the pearl essents.. How did you do that? Ive been trying for ever.. your soap looks really really cool.

Didn't do anything. I think it maybe ASH!!!!

It does look pearly.

FSowers said:
Neil said:

Didn't do anything. I think it maybe ASH!!!!

It does look pearly.

Um NO!!!!! FSowers!!!!! It goes like this " I meant to make it look pearly, can't tell ya how I did it, cuz I would have to kill you if I did" :twisted:

RIFLMAO @ Dagronfly, that is so funny.

I needed that.

Thanks for the advice, Dragonfly, I'll have to remember that.

Latest posts

Back