Lou Lou's back in town

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all! I haven't been around much lately. What with a death in the family and the concurrent holidays, I've been kind of preoccupied. Christmas was rather subdued this year. :( The last time I made soap was November 1st! Time to get back in the saddle.

Sold a lot of soap in that time period though, and the reports are starting to come back. People are thrilled with it! The more I use it, the more I am impressed with what a quality product we produce. This is good stuff!

I bought Soapmaker 3 Pro and have been spending a lot of time with it figuring its ins and outs. There's a lot to it!

Anyway, Happy New Year! (I have been wishing my Montreal friends "Happy New Curfew" as of New Year's Eve, we have been again placed under a 10 PM curfew in response to skyrocketing Covid numbers. What a curfew is supposed to do, I have no idea.) Hugs to all!

I bought Soapmaker 3 Pro and have been spending a lot of time with it figuring its ins and outs. There's a lot to it!

Yes there is. I've got some of the basics down, but need to spend more time with it. No excuse since I purchased a NetBook so I could kick back on the couch with it.

Back