Lots of NG reviews.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are great. Thank you so much! I mixed Teakwood & Cardamom with Green Irish Tweed in order to "take down" the fresh/soapy/springy scent of GIT and give it a bit of masculine sensuality. It worked very well and between the two of them, the scent is strong, strong, STRONG.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1419888480.885451.jpg

Sweet orange and chili pepper is my favorite by far. It has a top note of orange but the chili pepper is there....just at the end....slight bitter note. It was a great seller for me this Christmas. Here's a pic. It behaves very well.

Sweet orange and chili pepper is my favorite by far. It has a top note of orange but the chili pepper is there....just at the end....slight bitter note. It was a great seller for me this Christmas. Here's a pic. It behaves very well.[/QUOTE]

That's interesting! I don't smell chili pepper at all though I wish I did! Your soap is so pretty and fits the scent well.

Here is mine, I call it Orange Creme.
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1419890987.380145.jpg

I love the orange cream and I love the swirl...very creamy looking and nice!

I love NG Sweet Orange Chili Pepper! I read many reviews before I purchased it which most stated it faded a lot. I used 1oz per pound and so far after a full cure it still smells great!

Last edited:
Back