Quantcast

Lots o' Wonky Soap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

TeresaT

I see you.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My first column pour was not exactly a success. It's not as bad as it could have been, I guess. I've got lots of pancake thin cammo looking soap. However, it smells great! Spearmint, orange and tangerine EOs.

image.jpg

image.jpg

not_ally

Reaction score
I think the design is really good, T, especially for guys. It sounds like a scent they would like as well.

TeresaT

I see you.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Dragon & N_A. The photo is kinda crappy, but they're shades of green. You're right, though, they do look grey. In real life they're a cross between desert camo and olive camo. I once killed an amoeba and the photo reminds me of the dead amoeba. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to put a slide cover over it, so I did. And squashed that microscopic sucker flat! That was 35 years ago. I'm still traumatized by my amoebaside. I'm sorry little single-cell being!

TheDragonGirl

Professional Geek
Reaction score
Thanks Dragon & N_A. The photo is kinda crappy, but they're shades of green. You're right, though, they do look grey. In real life they're a cross between desert camo and olive camo. I once killed an amoeba and the photo reminds me of the dead amoeba. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to put a slide cover over it, so I did. And squashed that microscopic sucker flat! That was 35 years ago. I'm still traumatized by my amoebaside. I'm sorry little single-cell being!
Thats not a bad combination either! Especially for a more masculine design, they'd probably be all over it

(and it sounds pretty to me but I like a lot of dude things)

not_ally

Reaction score
Your saving of Kong makes up for you being an amoeba murderer. He has lots more cells, more than makes up for it :) How is he doing?

TeresaT

I see you.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Your saving of Kong makes up for you being an amoeba murderer. He has lots more cells, more than makes up for it :) How is he doing?
Thanks! I called the vet Monday. He's doing really well. His shell flap is healing well enough to be released back into the wild according to the vet tech I was talking to. I'll call back in a couple of weeks again to check on him if they haven't called me to come and get him. I'm very excited that he'll be able to be released. Although I would totally love having a house turtle, I would much rather have a briar patch turtle. I am a firm believer in wild animals being in the wild. Rehabilitate and release. (Unless, of course, the animal cannot possibly survive in the wild again. A one winged bird wouldn't survive and a turtle that can't retract into its shell wouldn't, either.)

Latest posts