Lotioncrafter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean

Reaction score
For the first time I ordered from this company. They omitted an item. This has never happened before on anything that I've ordered online. They refused to expedite a replacement. Has anyone had issues with this company?

I don't order from them often, but the dozen or so times I have, never have had a problem.

Sorry they are not helpful for you.

I've placed half a dozen orders and never any problem. I fact, the owner was on the phone with me discussing some formula issues, and shipped my order out as she was walking out the door - vacating the premises as a blizzard was moving into town. I even told her my order could wait; I wasn't needing them in a hurry.

I had a bottle leak during shipment, and they promptly replaced the item. I didn't request that they expedite the package, but I received it within 2 days (I'm in South Carolina).

I placed my first order with them 2 weeks ago, I was really impressed. I ordered on Friday and got it on Monday (maybe Tuesday, I ordered a lot of stuff that Friday from different companies). I wonder if the expedite is the problem? Their shipping seems to be fast, so I think if they are willing to send the omitted item you should get it quickly without the need for them to pay for expedited shipping.

They are my go-to vendor for all my lotion supplies. I've been using them for years and their service has always been top-notch. There was only ever one time that I thought they had omitted an item and I called them up to let them know, and Jen (the owner) instructed me to rummage through the packing peanuts again to make sure I didn't miss it (it was a small-size item). Turned out that it was right there under my nose in the shipping box- but I somehow had missed seeing it amongst all those packing peanuts. I called them back right away to let them know I'd found it and that all was well.

IrishLass :)

I no longer make lotions and potions but when I did they were my go to supplier. Jen was a reliable resource. I vote that they will make good on the missing item.

Back