Quantcast

Lotion recipe for squeeze bottle?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never found Pet Bottles to be very squeezable. If you go to WSP and look for bottles they will tell you the stiffness of their bottles. Just look under the additional information for each bottle. On average HDPE are usually softer bottles but take less fragrance load than Pet bottles.

Zany_in_CO

Saponifier
Reaction score
Also...how do you know how squeezable a bottle is before you order?
For the ones I linked to, it says so in the description. ETA It no longer says that, but it did at one time... several years ago. The ones I still have in stock are slightly squeezeable even though they are PET which I needed because the lotion contained an essential oil blend for arthritis/fibro.
As for the "not very squeezeable bottles" I'm wondering why not add a pump? :smallshrug:

Last edited:

dixiedragon

Reaction score
For the ones I linked to, it says so in the description. ETA It no longer says that, but it did at one time... several years ago. The ones I still have in stock are slightly squeezeable even though they are PET which I needed because the lotion contained an essential oil blend for arthritis/fibro.
As for the "not very squeezeable bottles" I'm wondering why not add a pump? :smallshrug:
I personally don't care for pumps b/c they seem to get clogged. Plus they are more expensive.