Lotion (HLB) Calculator

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boricua3177

Reaction score
Hello All!

Does anyone know of a good lotion HLB calculator? I know that Lotion Crafter has one that they sell for $30, is it worth the money?

Thanks!

Swiftcraftymoney.com has a lotion making e-book, which I think includes a HLB calculator. You jjust have to donate 26 dollars to a charity. I've not bought it yet, it looks good though. Someone here may have more information?

Honestly, I never really understood the HLB calculator. I just know the basics of what makes a good lotion recipe. I also have researched the properties of carrier oils so I know what each brings to the formula. I recommend just reading Susan's basic formula and her free information from the swiftcftymonkey blog.

http://swiftcraftymonkey.blogspot.com/search?q=HLB++calculator

Swiftcraftymoney.com has a lotion making e-book, which I think includes a HLB calculator. You jjust have to donate 26 dollars to a charity. I've not bought it yet, it looks good though. Someone here may have more information?

Susan's ebook is fantastic. Really, really worth the money. I don't recall though whether an HLC calculator is included. I know she discusses HLB...

Back